The NEW Speech Therapy Combo includes the Throat Scope reusable light handle, 52 single-use blades, and the Oral-Facial Exam by Amy Graham, MA, CCC-SLP.
Throat Scope provides the user with a free hand to position a patient’s head in place and provides a light source located inside the oral cavity for a clear view of the throat, teeth, tongue, palate and gums.
Oral-Facial Exam by Amy Graham, MA, CCC-SLP:
- Designed specifically for SLPs
- Easy-to-use 3-page exam form
- Detailed instructions and guidelines, including diagrams, to help you administer oral mechanism/motor tasks
- Identify and rule out structural/functional impairments
- Determine if structural/functional deficits impact speech production in children
- Helps you decide when to consider appropriate referrals to specialists (e.g., ENT, cleft palate team, neurologist, etc.).
Throat Scope is United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA), Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods (TGA) and European Conformity (CE) marked.
IMPORTANT: This assessment is downloadable only ONCE per quantity selected. A downloadable PDF will be sent to the email provided. Once downloaded, save to your computer immediately.
***Clinicians: The oral-facial exam may only be printed for your own use. You may not copy, share, reproduce, post or display in any manner.***
Throat Scope blades are designed with hygienic security and the environment in mind.
Throat Scope blades are SINGLE USE ONLY.
YOU ARE IN BREACH OF FDA IF YOU REUSE THROAT SCOPE BLADES.
Please recycle after use.